Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Deceit & Lies in the Legion of Christ, Regnum Christi Federation: Revised, Abbreviated Original version of "Our Fr. Maciel who art in Bed", pointing out 30 Lies

https://d188rgcu4zozwl.cloudfront.net/content/B07XGFDN2N/resources/1961657351



Dear Friends,

Sorry for the long hiatus.

I have been engaged in other things since my last post here.

ReGAIN, www.regainnetwork.org,  has taken up some time, as well as my personal life which continues to evolve despite my "advanced"age; as a former Legionary of Christ, one cannot neglect one's personal healing and well-being; I have also maintained a live interest in the ongoing sagas of the Legion of Christ and it's continual challenges in the area of protection of minors;  Fr. Maciel's favorite vice seems to dog the Legion's footsteps. As a "wounded healer" I have also attempted to answer calls for information and support on the ReGAIN web page mentioned above.

Your are probably aware that another former Legionary, from a more recent generation, launched a Spanish language Facebook page, Legioleaks, which has over 3,500 members from LC and Regnum Christi.

For now, I am posting newer versions of my autobiography, and my efforts to get beyond the scandalous original title which may have scared away some pious Catholics:

A New Cover
and some edits of original

An abbreviated version with a new slant

Kindle and Paperback:

Deceit & Lies in the Legion of Christ, Regnum Christi Federation: Revised, Abbreviated Original version of "Our Fr. Maciel who art in Bed", pointing out 30 Lies





1 comment:

  1. Father Edgar Rueda is currently Bishop Rueda a Russian Orthadox

    ReplyDelete